About my Images

I am watercolor artist. I have veered from traditional painting using brushes, paper and paint to using the computer. My tools now are digital brushes, software, and a digital tablet.

I am now able to paint more of what I see in my mind's eye and enjoy the instant gratification.
I hope you enjoy this site.

Friday, July 2, 2010

St. Martin market

This market is typical of many island markets. We were on St. Martin. We rented a car to go further inland and found this market that was catering more to the locals that to the cruise tourists. I was taken by the colors and animation of the locals.

1 comments:

Eva said...

Doug, I LOVE this! The framing with the umbrella is fantastic. You have really mastered digital watercolor.BTW your blog link doesn't work on my blog followers and I can't find one on your website.Can't get traffic without a link :O)

Post a Comment